BW&EP hopes that you will never have reason to complain about our services to you or our bill for the services provided. However, if something does go wrong or the bill appears to be incorrect, please bring it to our attention as soon as you can. We will try to resolve the matter fairly and quickly. We will apologise if need be and do our best to offer a practical solution. Amitav Borkakoty is responsible for this procedure. If you are not satisfied with the resolution and or solution offered, you can raise your complaint with The Society of Will Writers as per the Society’s complaints procedures. Key features of our client complaints procedure:
- How to file a complaint and whom to complaint
- For minor complaints, please speak to Mr. Amitav Borkakoty at 07760942208
- For substantial or complicated complaints please provide us in writing to email@example.com or to 141 Wentworth Road, London NW11 0RJ
- Please read the terms of business carefully before filing any complaint
- What will happen after the complaint is filed
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- Amitav Borkakoty will then write to you with his findings within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. However, if the complaint is complicated further time may be needed. If so, Amitav Borkakoty will write and tell you and set another time limit.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Amitav Borkakoty will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter.
- Within three days of any meeting, Amitav Borkakoty will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint, and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact The Society of Will Writers. Please review the link below for more information:
- If you are satisfied, you can confirm your agreement to the resolution and or solution. We will then process the solution offered.
BW&EP reserves the right to change this client complaints policy and will post any revisions on this web site. Your continued use of this web site will be subject to the then-current policy.